Links Page Two - Index
Return to Main Links Index Page.
To suggest a new web site click here.
Instruction Books and Sheet Music
- Ben Hewlett and Paul Lennon Developers of the successful, fun, CHUGGINGTM Book, CD and Online course units for the playing of rhythm harmonica and more for beginners, youngsters and more experienced players.
- Steve Baker's instructional material, including the pioneering 'Harp Handbook'.
- Dave Barrett's books of tuition, lessons and transcriptions of the great blues harp players.
- Yvonnick Prene's harmonica methods for diatonic and chromatic harmonica.
- Cross Harp Press - John Gindick's books, videos, and tapes, for beginners and intermediates.
- Don Baker has details of his rock and blues tuition books and videos.
- Jim Conway's Instruction Book and CD.
- Elderly Instruments, Book List Blues, Folk, Bluegrass, Jazz & Chromatic Harmonica Tuition and Songbooks.
- Blues Harp Song and Rif TAB - from Keith Graham.
Return to top or the Links Menu.
Harmonica Tablature and Playalongs
- harptranscripts.co.uk - Free harmonica tablature for diatonic and chromatic harmonica which you play along with the original songs using the Transcribe! software. Also over 1000 diatonica harmonica songs keyed.
- Harptabs.com - a large selection of harmonica tablature for a wide range of songs
- Who played what, in which key - Paid access to harmonica keys used
- Harping Midi - an interactive educational MIDI file player for the aspiring harmonica player.
- Jack Mearl has a lot of songs, hymns and music Tab to play, and sells simple software lessons for folk, church and rock harmonica including backing tracks for them.
Return to top or the Links Menu.
Teachers and Online Instruction
- Information on finding a harmonica teacher, getting lessons, and learning to play the harmonica in the UK can be found by clicking here
- Ben Hewlett's new website Providing tutorials, harmonicas for sale & lots of great information
- Will Pound's web site and teaching events
- Liam Ward's tuition site. Tailored video lessons and Skype tuition with a harmonica pro
- Harp Surgery - Richard Taylor tuition site.
- BluesHarmonica.com - Dave Barrett's online blues tuition site. Videos, music, exercises... all for a monthly fee.
- Yvonnick Prene's HarmonicaStudio - Learn how to play the
chromatic harmonica. Over 250 video lessons including tabs, sheet music,audios & pdfs. Get personal feedbacks. Try it free today!
- JP Allen's harmonica teaching website
- Harmonica Academy Tony Eyers' tuition site, with graduation exam!
- Tocar Armonica - Tony Eyers' Spanish language Harmonica Academy site - online harmonica lessons in Spanish
- Tremolo harmonica instruction web site in English and Chinese by Tony Eyers .
- Adam Gussow from Satan & Adam, with his now famous online video tutorials
- Modern Blues Harmonica - Adam Gussow's blues tuition web site
- Blue Tongue Harmonica School - Australia
- Thomas Ergel - a French harmonica player, teacher and writer of instruction books and videos.
- The London Harmonica School
- A list of teachers in France
- A list of teachers in Switzerland
- Klaus Gehrmann maintains a list of teachers from many countries on his Harmonica Network site.
- harmonicalessons.com - harmonica tuition website
- Information on finding a harmonica teacher in the North America can be found by emailing Bob Williams, or Dave Barrett.
- Music Teachers - search for harmonica teachers. It may be useful for the US.
- Harmonica FAQ written by Pat Missin - all the things you wanted to know and were afraid to ask.
- There is a Russian translation of HARP-L FAQ, prepared by Dmitry Kozlov.
- Search the HARP-L archives for information.
- Diatonic Harmonica Reference - Comprehensive information on all aspects of playing diatonic harmonicas, including amplification by Michael Quill.
- Harmonica Breeze - Diatonic lessons with video clips, music and forum by Ami Luz.
- Örjan's diatonic harmonica pages - from Sweden, in English.
- Amplified Harmonica - Comprehensive information on all aspects of amplification of harmonicas.
- Gary M Chromatic Harmonica specialising in blues, boogie, swing and jazz standards. Tuition and guesting on chromatic and/or blues harp.
- Chromatic Harmonica - Comprehensive information on all aspects of playing technique, music theory and reading music, by Greg Dyer.
- An introduction to the bass harp.
- Tremolo information from Coast to Coast - tuning charts for many models.
- Tremolo FAQ from a master - Bruno Kowalczyk - in French.
- Harmonica Lessons - A great diatonic site with lots of free instruction
- Ten Hole - everything about over blows and over draws
- Blues Harp Lessons - and some song and rif tablature from Keith Graham
- Big Road Blues - Basic information about starting blues harp, with lots more about the blues and slide guitar lessons on the home page.
- Brendan Power - Information and instruction on Jazz, World, Celtic harp and Irish music.
- Glenn Weiser's Harmonica Pages with transcriptions of famous blues harp solos, arrangements of fiddle tunes for the harmonica, and information on his harmonica books and lessons.
- Richard Hunter - Harmonica virtuoso's web site offers great samples, info on beginner and pro setups and playing the harp, links, and more.
- Kevin Wells - tutorials and resources for learning to play the diatonic harmonica.
- Dave Gage - Playing Information and tips.
- Coast 2 Coast - basic information for beginners with sound files.
- Harmonica Masterclasses - David Barrett's workshops, music, books and equipment.
- Links to Spanish harmonica web sites from Tony Eyers.
- Introducción a la armónica - an introduction and hints on playing written in Spanish by José Luis Briz.
- Harmonica Instruction Site in Portugese - by Tony Eyers
- DoctorHarp - Italian - instruction, chat, forum, and newsletter from Italy.
- Links to French language sites - diatonic and chromatic information and lessons.
- Harpsoft Harmonica Software - the bendometer helps measure your bend accuracy and also generate TAB.
- Harmonica Online - Tulsa Read's harmonica website.
- Harmonica Instruction - more teaching resources.
- Wim Dijkgraaf - Some useful exercises for bending & vibrato on the learning section.
- HarpNinja - a mobile and desktop music education application created to make learning the harmonica easy, fun and faster. News release here.
- A Musical Playground - Harmonica Resources for the beginning harmonica player.
Return to top or the Links Menu.
Recorded Harmonica Music
Please email us if you have not found what you want to know about harmonicas in this web site.
Return to top or the Links Menu