NHL members' home pages
Join the NHL
Here is a list of home pages produced by members of the NHL.
- Roger Trobridge - The Gopher Hole, home of the NHL webmaster and magazine editor. Lots of surfing information, but a harmonica free zone at the moment.
- Pat Missin - NHL Committee member and expert repair and tuner, plus valuable information about the theory of free reed instruments and the theory of tempered tunings with sound file examples.
- Art Daane - a Dutch member who runs a harmonica museum.
- Ben Felten - a member from France with an online magazine
- Douglas Tate - previous President of SPAH and designer and manufacturer of the Renaissance Chromatic Harmonica.
- Julian Jackson - classically trained UK jazz and session performer.
- Neil Warren - plays diatonic & chromatic harp with Beggars Belief in & around Berkshire & jazz & blues with Kinda Blu
- Paul Gillings and his band "The Feelgood Factor" - came through the youth ranks to be NHL champion. Here is some music and gigs. He now is the graphic designer for "Harmonica World"
- Peter Wheat - A former NHL committee member and a harmonica teacher.
- David Hambley - NHL Committee member shares his love of Scottish harmonica music
- Keith Parker and the Untouchables
- Dave Shannon - and his bands, Dead Cat Bounce, and Bea and the HoneyTones
- Terry Carter - and his Rhythm, Boogie and Blues band from Kent.
- Giles King - NHL member and harp player with Lightnin' Willie and the Poorboys, and Hucklebuck
- Steve Shaw's comprehensive Irish harmonica page
- Richard Smith - developer of the Harmonix Harmonica system for harmonica amplification, and harp player for The Fat Marrow Blues Band.
- Wanderin' Wilf Taylor, and local area contact Richard Taylor .
- Ben Hewlett - Developer of the successfull, fun, CHUGGING™ course units for the playing of ‘rhythm harmonica’ with beginers and youngsters. Plays with BluFondu. Ben also runs the Blues Jam Factory.
- The Hexmen Blues Band, from Liverpool, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Diver - an excellent multi instumentalist and teacher from Bath
- David Toussaint - London pro musician, community worker and diatonic harmonica teacher. Email email@example.com
- Ian Briggs - an NHL champion who has returned to the harmonica after becoming a restauranteur.
- Laurie Garman - previously played with Jerimiah Marques and the Blue Aces for 2 years, now playing with his band the the City Shakers.
- Dave Taylor - leader of the Lucky Strike Band. One of our local area contacts from Eastbourne
- Mark Sibley - leader of the Nightflies band
- Sam Brown - a jazz drummer from Bristol who took up harmonica after playing with Julian Jackson. Author of "Self Hypnosis for Musicians".
- Graham Pike - Composer / Musical Director / Producer - TV & Theatre
- Al Price - harmonica repair and customising.
- Giles Hedley - great blues guitar & harmonica. Check his site for information on his gigs.
- Alan Norton - plays with the Badtown Blues band & teachs around Essex
- Rod Jones - some good information on blues harp.
- Chris Fosbrook - sells Suzuki and Merano harmonicas.
- Dave Meadowcroft - plays with the Bull Frog band.
- Phil Leiwy - plays with Buzzards Gotta Eat.
- Mox Gowland - a Brit based in France. Runs workshops & is a very active player.
- Barry Watson - recorded 'Building Dreams' with legendary bandleader Humphrey Lyttelton.
- Gary M Chromatic Harmonica specialising in blues, boogie, swing and jazz standards. Tuition and guesting on chromatic and/or blues harp.
- Gary Armstrong from Manchester with his collection of harmonicas.
Please email us if you have not found what you want to know about harmonicas in this web site.
Return to top or the Main Internet Links Menu
This page and all its contents, © 2012, all rights reserved.
The National Harmonica League - firstname.lastname@example.org